Fryer Without Oil’s healthy result. Which Is The Best Of 2017?
Since the oil fryers were introduced to the market, there has been much speculation about the quality of the fryers and their ability to deliver quality and healthy results.
Today PepeBar, which as you know, we are specialists in industrial fryers , we decided to meet the challenge and discover the true reality of fryers without oil and see the differences, benefits and comparisons with fryers forever. Visit www.cocina-espanola.es/freidora-sin-aceite/.
To carry out the study, we had to test several oil-free fryers from different brands, from the best known to the most unknown ones (made in China) and finally we have left with a selection of the 6 best oil free fryers of 2016 and 2017.
In no case we are saying that oil-free fryers not listed in this article are bad, in fact some of them, offers us a similar result, although with a cheaper price, this difference in price lies in the quality of Materials of manufacture, and that therefore end up affecting the durability of the same, for this reason we have not incorporated these fryers.
As you can see, Between Philips and Tefal have topped the oil-free fryers booths, leaving room for two rather unknown, but not less important, models.
Prices Of Oil Free Fryers:
In the following table you can see the prices, all of them approximate and depending on the place where you want to buy them.
Why Buy A Fryer Without Oil?
Many have asked us about them, and we will respond today with a clear NO.
It’s not the same, it does not taste the same. And you do not save too much.
For Whom And Why Is An Oil Fryer A Good Investment?
If you want to eat healthier, without fried and refried, the fryer without oil or fryer of air, may be suitable for you. Sacrifice flavor for fewer calories.
Let’s be clear that the “oil-free fryers” are not fryers, they are mini-ovens, which cook and brown the food, where they look like fried. But they are not a substitute product, since by removing the oil from the fryer, we can not fry, we can only, brown, toast, bake, but never fry, so that the oil taste and all its fats are eliminated.
Comparative Fryers Without Oil:
- With 800 grams capacity Philips AirFryer, handle, bake, fry and toast.
- Although as we have already said, the fry is mere marketing, this mini oven, meets the requirements. With a simple and elegant design, we can locate it almost anywhere in the kitchen. It also has a filter that prevents odors from dissipating throughout the room.
- Very simple to use and also has a programmer.
- Referring to taste, how it happens to all, the taste is not the same as in a fryer with oil, it loses that point that gives the fry and oil, as well as its crisp point, which is reduced slightly.
- We can say that this is a fryer without oil balanced, benefits price, if you want a healthier meal. This is your machine.
Philips AirFryer XL
- Identical to the original but with more capacity. Nothing more to say.
- 3 liter capacity
- Touch screen
- Thermostat Settings
- Cable storage
- LED, On / Off switch integrated
- Light switch on / off
- Non-slip step
- Pilot of temperature,
- Ready alarm
- Digital timer
Tefal Actifry Mini
It offers a good performance for a maximum of 2 people. Correct materials, after one month of use, and intensive use the Actifry mini is still in perfect condition, no breakage, no scratching.
In terms of taste, like all the others, it is not the same, but thanks to its reduced dimensions, the concentration of heat and the air circulation, it offers a better result. Slightly different taste, and roasting more intense (always also depends on the weather).
- Capacity: up to 600g of food
- Crowd of healthy and delicious recipes: prawns, meat, chicken, vegetables, fish, sauces etc.
- 21% more compact and 25% faster than Actifry Snacking
- LCD display programming
- Timer: 99 minutes,
- Ant + iadherente and removable cooking container
- Easy to clean: detachable cooking lid and bowl for dishwasher,
- Closing lid with transparent window for total control.
Tefal Actifry 2 In 1
- For us the best of all, despite a price, between the smallest fryers, the 2 is 1 of Tefal, has good capacity, good cooking, and good materials, except for the back cover, with which We must go carefully, since it can be broken, easily, and does not enter into guarantee.
- 1400W of power.
- It has double tray
Fryer Without Oil SOGO
La Sogo we have used it for 10 days, and after these days we can say that the difference with the others, it is noticeable in the quality of the finishes. As a result of “frying”, the results are very similar to the other models and brands.
Both our tests and opinions of other Sogo users are that the lid of the SOGO oil-free fryer is a bit hard, and there are times that it costs to close.
If you are looking for a fryer without oil cheap, this can be yours.
Its main details:
- Capacity 2.5 l
- Comes with a recipe book
- Handle with cold touch
- Overheat protection
Klarstein VitAir Fryer
- With a 9 liter container, it is the largest of them all.
- Its good quality of materials makes it a very robust fryer, although difficult to locate if you have a medium-small kitchen.
- Washable internal utensils.
- Price adjusted, being one of the most economic of the 7.
- It cooks all type of meat and fish.
And a gift.
If you have arrived here, we have a little surprise.
After publishing the article, some of you told us to do a review of AirisFry, here it is.
Airis Fry Fryer Without Oil.
Compact size, although not small in size, very similar to the Philips Air Fryer, seems almost a clone, if not because it has two controls in its central area.
As for the quality of cooking, it offers a surprising quality (given if price), which has not left with a good taste of mouth (never better). Toasted uniform and crisp, good color. Correct taste.
Its price is around 100 euros, making it one of the cheapest. Highly recommended if you are not a born fryer, and you are looking for a good “fryer without oil”.